Pictures & Videos
~ The Community of Sundance Cove ~
Located in the historic and exclusive Keppoch Beach area of Stratford, P.E.I , Sundance Cove consists of a small cluster of upscale one acre home sites nestled on a south sloping hill bordering the shores of a quiet cove on the beautiful Hillsboro Bay. The views can only be described as stupendous. You can watch the cruise ships and sailboats as they traverse the Strait and pass a short distance offshore as they enter Charlottetown Harbour. This modern subdivision offers a combination of features difficult or impossible to find elsewhere.* Just ten minutes from the heart of Charlottetown.
* Less than ten minutes from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
* Quick access to the Charlottetown Airport and points west via the City Bypass.
* Ten minutes from either of Charlottetown's two marinas.
* Provincial park and beach five minutes away.
* Kinlock Beach (public) within walking distance.
* Shopping and supermarket four minutes away.
* Three minutes from Fox Meadows, one of Canada's top golf and country clubs.
* The Canadian Golf Academy, Belvedere, and several courses are just minutes away.
* Three minutes from fine dining at the Delta run Fox Den Restaurant & Lounge.
* Part of the fastest growing community on the Island.
* New shopping and recreational facilities being added to the community frequently.
* Tennis courts, soccer fields, other recreational facilities close by.
* Easy access to generous park areas and walking trails within the community.
* Minutes from the new Town Hall and public Meeting rooms, walking track, gym, etc.
* Centred in an exclusive, low density residential and summer home area.
* Central, yet surrounded by mature trees and secluded in quiet rural surroundings.
* Single entrance to Keppoch Road eliminates through traffic and discourages crime.
* Upscale location protects your investment in your home.
* Serviced by underground wiring eliminating unsightly utility poles and wires.
* Water hydrant service available for fire prevention.
* Central water system avoids the expense and inconvenience of wells and pumps.
* Subdivision designed so that it is unlikely to be expanded in future.
* Fully serviced with water and sewer.
- Return To Top -
© Eric Bentley 2010.