Pictures & Videos
Competitive but not inexpensive
1) The last waterfront property in Sundance Cove sold several years ago ago in the mid to upper three hundred range yet lacked many of the desirable aspects of this property.
2) Smaller properties opposite the noisy Charlottetown waterfront are selling in the $400K range, ($456K with HST) but without the beach, mature trees, gentle slope and wind protection offered by this property.
3) Waterfront lots in the Lewis's Point area sold some time ago in this range (with GST/HST), yet their small size and set-back regulations severely compromised choice of home design. Aside from a beautiful beach, superior view and mature trees, the Sundance property allows for an infinite choice of home design and placement.
4) Do not confuse this peaceful area with properties opposite the noisy Charlottetown waterfront where they are exposed to the icy cold winter winds off the Harbour and the noise from the waterfront night clubs, concerts and construction projects.
5) Comparing Prices? Consider these factors :
a) No expenses for Well Drilling and Well maintenance
b) No expenses for Septic System design, installation and maintenance
c) Save 14% HST ! This property should be HST exempt
d) No requirement to build within a specific time frame
Contact Jason MacKay of Colonial Realty, Century 21
To email click here : info@SundancePEI.com
Bus (902) 566-2121
Cell (902) 940-0159
Disclaimer: Potential buyers are responsible to confirm all information contained on this site
- Return To Top -
© Eric Bentley 2010.